We are experimenting in 2021 with the concept of using Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) to see how much progress we can make furthering our community’s goals. Here are our current OKRs… if you would like to participate, please reach out to email@example.com to get ideas on how to join us.
O1: We are an Agile Community of people that love to help each other.
- Willing to help each other in concrete ways (build skill or find jobs, etc).
- Be available for informational interviews in our community.
- Our community mentors each other.
- Enrich participants experience by presenting a unified approach to welcoming members, keeping them engaged and offering opportunities for them to interact.
Lori Langston (Lead), Ronica Roth, Christen McLemore, Roger Botterbusch, Aaron Sanders
O2: Make it EASY to help every group be awesome and kick-ass
- Gather best practices (into handbook or website). Along with templates and other reusables.
- Create an easy channel for continued sharing of better practices
- Resource pool. Calendar. Speaker plans. Including WIP (tentative plans with a speaker).
Shari Soroka (Co-Lead), Sally Tait (Co-Lead), Marie Struckman, Catherine Cartwright, Shruthi Sudarshan
O3: Better Serve our Community by strengthening our financial position and runway (aka OPERATION: MO MONEY)
- Reduce operating expenses by 10% by January 2021 Board Meeting.
- Each board member will bring one new income generating opportunity to the table once per quarter.
- Collate financial opportunities discussed in the SIG Summit into a scoped and prioritized backlog.
Richard Dolman (Lead), Jen Krieger, John Bannister